Thursday, January 20, 2011

Song That I Wrote

(to the tune of some unknown song, sounds like it could be from a Tim Burton movie)


They’re everywhere, they’re all around
They may even be inside me!
They smell of death and rotting flesh,
Zombies all around, see?

Human zombies! Fishy zombies!
Even little virus zombies!
All come back from beyond the grave,
But hey, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

Over there! Over there!
You see those giant fangs?
A big ol’ saber tooth vampire cat
And all his big toothed friends!

Oh no, oh no, not that, can’t be!
Please not my dragon babe!
He’d just begun to teeth last week!
Oh! What horrid creatures, these!

Those others I can deal with,
I can tolerate, if I must!
But not these vile, ghastly things!
Never after they ate my pup!

Look at them, how revolting!
Big square teeth and pale white bodies,
Beady eyes and spiral horned heads,
And look at those unnatural legs!

Monsters of all sorts are fine,
I’ll have a wereman come to dine,
But never will I ever welcome
A unicorn to my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment